Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Marisol, my girl that just turned 20 left last week after recently finishing secondary school to serve at Colegio Christiano Magdalena Rincon, a school for  Deaf, disabled and at risk children. I am so proud of her and happy for her! Currently she is helping in the class room and the dorm. I had to tease her about helping in the dorm since I took care of her in our dorm for six years. :) I told her, "now you know how I feel sometimes" when we were skyping the other day. I am so thrilled to see how God is going use her to minister to the Deaf!

Please be Praying:

Her health, right now she is sick
To have quality time with God
Love and wisdom as she cares for the girls and helps in the class
Support, she is currently in need of more supporters
Homesickness, for the Ranch and her own family

No comments: